What I hope to learn in CS3216?

Taking CS3216 in year 2, I'm actually really scared as of now.

Nevertheless, I aim to become a skilled web developer by the end of the course. Moreover, I will definitely become quicker and more efficient in learning new technologies since the schedule is so packed and there is so much to learn.

I want to become an enterpreneur some day and learning skills other than coding, like marketing, pitching is essential. Teamwork and working with new individuals from different faculties with also be an important part of the experience.





Comments

  1. You were selected for cs3216 because we felt you could handle it, don't shortchange yourself and let fear slow you down

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 2 Application Critique: Google Trips

Week 1 done